Thursday, July 30, 2009

Browsers

Maybe you like Microsoft. Maybe you like Bill Gates and believe all the goodie-goodie facade...

Ever since the days I was still using Windows 98, and everytime I went online with Internet Explorer I could scrape the spyware off my system by the dozens, I don't.

Then one day I tried Firefox, and behold, the spyware disappeared. I mean, it didn't even come anymore in the first place.

Well, those days have long gone, but I still don't like Microsoft, and thus not its homegrown web browser.

Unfortunately, I don't like the larger-than life new versions of Firefox, either, so I'm happy & content with my old version 2.0.0.1.6. and make sure the bloddy thing won't update itself.


I know, I know, the Opera fans are ging to be on my neck now about how could I.

I like Opera. Especially the USB version. Comes in handy when you want to log in to 2 Gmail accounts simultaneously.

But not as my default.

So, it's Firefox 2 = first, Opera comes in handy and IE, shove off!

0 comments: